Tip of the week
Whether you lose weight fast or slowly, whether it's difficult
or easy, the rules are the same for all of us. Healthy diet plans
should be combined with an active lifestyle so that when weight
falls off, it stays off.
Protein Power at Every Meal
- One of the cornerstones of Celebrity Slim is ensuring you eat
protein foods regularly during each day. Protein is relatively slow
digesting compared to carbohydrate foods so it keeps you feeling
fuller for longer. Spreading your protein out over the day helps
keep your appetite in check.
- Regular protein intake during your day also helps your body to
hang on to your muscle while you lose body fat. This can help give
you a toned look as you lose weight.
- Celebrity Slim shakes contains a good serving of high quality
protein derived from dairy and vegetable sources. Three proteins in
Celebrity Slim have specific qualities:
- Caseinate is a protein that forms a gel in your stomach during
digestion which provides you with a feeling of fullness to help
control your appetite.
- Whey Protein Isolate provides high levels of certain amino
- Soy Protein Isolate contains specific plant nutrients,
known as isoflavones, that help regulate many body processes to
keep hormone and energy systems in balance.
- Other good sources of protiein include: A handful of nuts -
nuts are a good source of protein. Strawberries and yoghurt -
yoghurt contains high quality dairy protein. Celery sticks with
cream cheese - cheese also contains good quality dairy