Recipe of the week
Choose from a huge selection of yummy, healthy Celebrity
Slim approved recipe ideas, designed to help you reach your weight
loss goal and keep it off for good.
Blue Eye Skewers with Moroccan Spices
What you'll need
Serves 2 (meals)
- 300g blue eye (or any firm white fish), cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- salt and black pepper
- ½ cup plain low-fat yoghurt
- 50g baby spinach
- ¼ cup fresh coriander leaves
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
The easy bit
- Soak 4 bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Thread blue eye evenly onto skewers and place in a shallow
- In a bowl, mix together oil, 1 teaspoon cumin, the coriander,
paprika, lemon juice, zest and chilli, then season with salt and
- Pour over the fish skewers and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, stir the remaining cumin through the yoghurt and set
- Heat a non-stick frying pan and cook the skewers for 2-3
minutes on each side until cooked.
- Place on a bed of baby spinach and top with the coriander, mint
and cumin yoghurt.
Tip: You can use any firm white fish instead of the blue
Nutritional information per serve
- Energy 1194kJ
- Protein 32g
- Fat 14g
- Carbs 6g