Recipe of the week
Choose from a huge selection of yummy, healthy Celebrity
Slim approved recipe ideas, designed to help you reach your weight
loss goal and keep it off for good.
Goat's Cheese & Red Onion Frittata
What you'll need
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 100g goat's cheese, crumbled
- 20g parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
Beetroot & Rocket Side Salad
- 2 medium cooked beetroots cut into
- 2 handfuls of rocket
- drizzle of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped chives
The easy bit
- Pre-heat the oven to
- Take a small frying pan (ideally with a metal handle so
it can go in the oven) and gently fry the red onion and red
capsicum until soft and beginning to colour, stirring every so
- Meanwhile crack the eggs into a jug and whisk, then add
the goat's cheese, parmesan and parsley, season with salt and
pepper and gently fold.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pan turning the heat down
to its lowest and cook until the sides begin to set, pop into the
oven for about 8-10 minutes until firm to the touch.
- In a mixing bowl add the beetroot, rocket, chives and
drizzle over the olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Once the frittata is cooked leave to cool slightly then
tip out of the pan, slice into four, divide between your plates and
top with the beetroot salad.
619 Calories per